One of the hardest tasks in writing a research paper is coming up with ideas. Child Development runs the gamut from birth to adolescence, so there are many topic options. Here are a few suggestions:
- Parenting Styles and Child Development – There are countless parenting techniques and styles, some dating to the turn of last century and others are relatively new. Some include Attachment Parenting, Free Range Parenting, and Helicopter Parenting.
- Early Childhood Abuse and Teen Development Issues – This topic looks at teenage development issues that may arise due to childhood verbal and physical abuse.
- Intervention Programs for Disabled Children – Head Start and other programs offer early intervention strategies and have been proven to show a reduction in later learning issues.
- Childhood Behaviour Modification/Reinforcement – Behaviour modification is proven to help children with autism or with emotional and/or behavioral issues; which programs and reinforcement schedules have the most success?
- Parental Involvement – Research in early childhood parental involvement helps positive intellectual development.
- LGBT Families – Do LGBT families face different challenges from households with parents of different sexes? What do studies show about the development of children raised by LGBT parents?
- Attachment Parenting – Attachment Parenting is one of the newest parenting styles and can increase a child’s self confidence and independence.
Effects of Bullying on Childhood Achievement – Does bullying teach children to become more resilient or are they more likely to give up on their goals and efforts?
- Direct Trial Training in Autistic Children – Direct Trial Training or Analysis is a widely used behavior modification technique used for teaching daily skills.
- Importance of Play – It has been said that “a child’s play is his work.” What are the effects of play-based learning for children and their development?
For additional child development essay ideas or help with other academic needs, contact Masters Essay at email@example.com. You can also call us at 1-800-573-0840.